Get the most out of your day with the Headspace meditation app. We’ll help you focus, breathe, stay calm, perform at your best and get a better night’s rest through the life-changing skills of relaxation, meditation and mindfulness. In just a few minutes a day, you’ll learn how to train your mind and body for a healthier, happier, stress-free life. Need a bit of stress relief during a rough day or guidance on how to sleep well at night? Headspace can help. All you have to do is download our free meditation and mindfulness app. Then just sit back, relax and breathe.
What our meditation and sleep sounds app does:
○The Headspace app teaches you how to breathe, meditate and live mindfully. It’s even been proven to improve focus. There are exercises on everything from managing anxiety and stress relief to breathing, happiness, calm and focus. Plus, we have specially-designed sleep meditations to guide you to a place of rest. And don’t worry if you’ve never meditated before. Andy Puddicombe, co-founder of Headspace and a former monk, will guide you through every step as your personal meditation coach. There’s also a free Basics course that will teach you the essentials of meditation and mindfulness. After the Basics, there are dozens of courses you can explore or you can use Everyday Headspace to simply meditate and get a moment of relief.
○ Train and calm your mind in just a few minutes a day with guided meditations
○ Learn classic meditation and relaxation techniques to help you relax, manage your stress and anxiety, or for different topics like creativity and sleep
○ Add some mindfulness to your day with push notifications that remind you to be present and breathe
○ Sleep sounds to create truly restful nights
○ Track your progress and share it with others
What themes our meditations cover:
Courses: Each course has a series of guided meditations designed to help you skillfully manage different topics and form healthy habits. Learn to breathe during an anxiety attack, get some stress relief when you’re being hard on yourself, or relax during a stressful day.
○ Stress & anxiety meditation courses include: Managing Anxiety, Letting Go of Stress, Restlessness, Navigating Change
○ Falling asleep & waking up meditation courses include: Sleep, Restlessness
○ Personal growth meditation courses include: Relationships, Self-esteem, Kindness, Happiness, Acceptance, Appreciation, Balance, Patience, Generosity
○ Work & productivity meditation courses include: Finding Focus, Prioritization, Productivity, Creativity
○ Life challenges meditation courses include: Transforming Anger, Handling Sadness, Dealing with Regret, Self-esteem, Grieving
○ Movement and sport meditation courses include: Motivation, Focus, Training, Competition, Communication, Analysis, Recovery, Rehab, Concentration
○ Physical health meditation courses include: Mindful Eating, Coping with Cravings, Pain Management, Pregnancy, Coping with Cancer
○ Student meditation courses include: Dealing with Distractions, Leaving Home
Headspace for Kids: Guided exercises designed for younger meditators. Topics include: Sleep, Wake Up, Calm, Paying Attention and more.
Single meditations: There are breathing exercises for stressful times, visualization exercises to give you a bit of relief during busy days, and mindfulness exercises to help you relax.
○ Headspace single meditations include exercises on health, happiness, work & performance, and sports
○ These can be guided if you’re a newer to meditation or unguided if you’re a more experienced meditator
○ There are one-off meditation sessions on sleep, stress, anxiety, work, travel, sports, focus, motivation, training and communication
○ Plus, six SOS sessions to give you some relief during meltdown moments.
Eyes-open exercises: One-off mindfulness exercises designed to add some mindfulness to your daily activities.
○ Eyes-open exercises include: Walking, Cooking, Eating, Commuting and more
A steady meditation practice can calm the mind. But sometimes a bug appears in the app and it distracts us. We removed that bug from this latest version, and we already feel more at ease.
If you run into any trouble, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org