This is a stick figure brawling game for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 , 7, 8, 9 or 10 players. You can play together on a single phone or tablet. If you are more than 6 people, we recommend to play this game on a tablet. Play with bots or with your friends and family. Great for school breaks, bus rides, or while waiting for your meal at a restaurant.
The controls in this party game are easy. Use your button to switch the gravity for your stick figure. Collect green crystals to speed up your stick figure and catch your opponents. Once catched, knock them out with your baseball bat. But do not get caught from behind or you will get knocked out instead. Notice: like the title suggests, this is rather a catching game than a fighting game.
In the center of the map are shields located. Stick figures who are shielded can not be knocked out. Once shielded, wait for other players to overtake you and knock them out.
• Players should now not get stuck in the portal map as easily
• Online Mode (beta version) has been added
• Bots have 2 lives in single player mode
• Choose the number of bots in the game
• An option has been added to remove shields and some speed crystals
• Have fun playing! Please give me feedback on any bugs that might appear so I can fix them. firstname.lastname@example.org